Sunday 7 October 2018

Uniqlo Wireless Bra : My phone is now wireless – why not my bra?

uniqlo wireless bra

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff Original Full Post is found here: Uniqlo Wireless Bra : My phone is now wireless – why not my bra?

I’m a self-confessed Uniqlo addict. I’m such an addict that my wardrobe is an altar to Uniqlo past season designs, for I usually only ever buy their stuff on sale LOL! We talked once about whether it was aunty or cool, and hey, I don’t honestly care! But I’d only recently discovered the Uniqlo Wiress Bra, and am wondering why I never made the plunge earlier.

uniqlo wireless bra - beauty soft

I’ve been a big fan of the Uniqlo Bra-top since the first time I tried it. I now own so many, and travel exclusively in them. It wasn’t until my sister-in-law mentioned to me that Uniqlo Wireless Bra was just like the bra-top, only a bra, that I deigned to take a closer look.

The reason I was hesitant to try their bras was because it was wireless – from past experience, wireless bras tended to not offer sufficient support, even for non-ample boobs. The second reason was because I’d tried one of their panties, and found the quality to be lacking. I’d stayed away from their lingerie since.

But one day, I spotted the Wireless Bra on sale (naturally!) and picked one up. I haven’t looked back since! 😀

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

This post Uniqlo Wireless Bra : My phone is now wireless – why not my bra? was first published on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on another website other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen & should be reported. For weekly updates sign up here

No comments:

Post a Comment