Tuesday 2 October 2018

Are facial masks necessary? I used a facial mask for 30 days – Here’s what I learnt

are masks necessary

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff Original Full Post is found here: Are facial masks necessary? I used a facial mask for 30 days – Here’s what I learnt

When I shared with you my 6 pillars of skincare, I received a few questions – what about masks? What about facial scrubs? Well, the latter is a whole subject for another day, but I wanted to share some thoughts about facial masks.

are masks necessary

By way of experiment, a while ago, I undertook a daily masking routine. For about 30 days or more, I would do a facial mask every evening. I used a variety – sheet masks, peel masks, hydration masks, clay masks, sleeping masks etc.

Along the way, I learnt a few things – the principal take away of which is this – I have too many masks! LOL 😀 But I learnt a few other things too that I thought I’d share 🙂

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

This post Are facial masks necessary? I used a facial mask for 30 days – Here’s what I learnt was first published on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on another website other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen & should be reported. For weekly updates sign up here

No comments:

Post a Comment