Sunday 14 October 2018

Cheers! It’s always happy hour for your skin with Leahlani Champagne Serum and Aloha Ambrosia Elixir

leahlani champagne serum & aloha ambrosia elixir

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff Original Full Post is found here: Cheers! It’s always happy hour for your skin with Leahlani Champagne Serum and Aloha Ambrosia Elixir

Last year, I was very enamoured by a natural brand of skincare – Leahlani. I tried the famed Leahlani Mermaid Mask which I enjoyed using and will consider repurchasing. I also tried the other famed product, Siren Serum which I found wanting. Along the way, I had also acquired the Leahlani Champagne Serum and Aloha Ambrosia, which I’d been using off and on for a few months.

leahlani champagne serum and aloha ambrosia

There was a lot to like about Leahlani. The products are natural, and are handmade in Hawaii. It was a lovely little indie brand with a beautiful aesthetic, intriguing products, and their products smell and feel divine. They were a pleasure to use.

Sometimes, I don’t know if I’m just being terribly picky, or if I’m a little cynical, but I tried so hard to like the Leahlani Champagne Serum and Aloha Ambrosia, but found one them coming up short – which was it? 🙁

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

This post Cheers! It’s always happy hour for your skin with Leahlani Champagne Serum and Aloha Ambrosia Elixir was first published on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on another website other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen & should be reported. For weekly updates sign up here

No comments:

Post a Comment