Sunday 21 October 2018

Le Lion de Chanel invites you for a roaring grand time in the Chanel Collection Libre 2018 Maximalisme de Chanel

chanel collection libre 2018 maximalisme de chanel

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff Original Full Post is found here: Le Lion de Chanel invites you for a roaring grand time in the Chanel Collection Libre 2018 Maximalisme de Chanel

Yes I know it’s just October, and yes, I know that Christmas is about 2 months away, and yes, I moan each year about how much earlier Christmas collections become available (and sell out!) every year. But if you can’t beat them, I guess you have to join them! So if you don’t want to miss this exclusive Chanel Collection Libre 2018 Maximalisme de Chanel collection, it’s time to hotfoot it down to your nearest Chanel beauty boutique!

chanel collection libre 2018 christmas makeup

While I am jaded and roll my eyes at the repetitive colours that appear in the Christmas (aka the more politically correct Holiday) collections, I confess to secretly keeping an eye out for Chanel’s this year. The reason was simple – I was intrigued by le Lion de Chanel! 😀

Why the lion head you might be wondering. Apparently, the lion is Gabrielle ‘Coco’ Chanel’s favourite icon, and Lucia Pica picked it to represent the grandeur and intensity of the season. Here is a quote from Lucia Pica I wanted to share.

“The woman who wears MAXIMALISME DE CHANEL doesn’t hide, she loves being looked at,” Lucia Pica says. “She treats makeup almost like she would an accessory – an adornment that brings subtle drama to the mix without necessarily drawing attention to itself. She chooses between products to create striking oppositions.”

I say this often, but I love the refreshing vibe that Lucia Pica has brought to Chanel makeup, and how more daring and different the brand has become under her direction. Instead of a large, sprawling gold and red infested collection as infects most brands for Christmas, the Maximalisme de Chanel collection isn’t too large. I don’t have all the pieces, but what I have is representative of the collection, which I’ll share with you here 🙂

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

This post Le Lion de Chanel invites you for a roaring grand time in the Chanel Collection Libre 2018 Maximalisme de Chanel was first published on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on another website other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen & should be reported. For weekly updates sign up here

No comments:

Post a Comment