Thursday 18 October 2018

Will applying foundation with your fingers give you a better base? Step-by-step tutorial on how to use your best foundation tool

apply foundation with fingers

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff Original Full Post is found here: Will applying foundation with your fingers give you a better base? Step-by-step tutorial on how to use your best foundation tool

When I first started out using liquid foundation, I used my fingers to apply. I’m not sure if it was a bad colour match – I looked orange! – or poor application, but I looked awful. Hat-tip: Never try a new foundation (or new makeup for that matter) for an important occasion! My mom asked me what happened to my face, so I washed it all off and nothing was ever said of it again.

The next time I learnt how to use liquid foundation, it was with a brush. I’d experimented with using my fingers again over the years, this trick in particular was very helpful, but in the main, I used brushes. I’ve amassed a large number of foundation brushes over the years!

apply foundation with fingers for better base

But recently, I found myself reverting back to using my fingers to apply foundation, and I loved it! 🙂

It started out when I was introduced to the Nars Radiant Longwear Foundation which does look best when applied with fingers, and I was sold on the idea. So, I used the same technique with other foundations, and I discovered a few things that I thought would be helpful to share.

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

This post Will applying foundation with your fingers give you a better base? Step-by-step tutorial on how to use your best foundation tool was first published on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on another website other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen & should be reported. For weekly updates sign up here

No comments:

Post a Comment