Thursday 11 October 2018

Hello Honey! Let’s traipse into an English garden to smell the fresh new Jo Malone Honeysuckle & Davana cologne

jo malone honeysuckle & davana

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff Original Full Post is found here: Hello Honey! Let’s traipse into an English garden to smell the fresh new Jo Malone Honeysuckle & Davana cologne

Jo Malone releases a brand new scent each year (sometimes, a few times a year) and last year’s autumnal scent was a big hit for me! This year, when I saw that the new scent is the Jo Malone Honeysuckle & Davana cologne, my heart fell a little.

jo malone honeysuckle & davana cologne

Honeysuckle, as the name implies, is very sweet in scent. If there’s one type of scent that I abhor, it is that of a sticky, sweet, floral. Not for me!

But I was curious as to what “Davana” was. I’d never heard of it, so I looked it up. Davana, as it turns out, is an aromatic herb (Artemisia Pallens), cultivated to harvest its oil, which is used as essential oil then used in perfumes. It is supposed to smell sweet and fruity, but smells different on different people. So, now you know what Davana is! 😀

But more interestingly, how does the Jo Malone Honeysuckle & Davana cologne smell?

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

This post Hello Honey! Let’s traipse into an English garden to smell the fresh new Jo Malone Honeysuckle & Davana cologne was first published on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on another website other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen & should be reported. For weekly updates sign up here

No comments:

Post a Comment