Tuesday 16 October 2018

The Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet Extreme is the epitome of the ideal intense matte lip colour

chanel rouge allure velvet extreme - 112 ideal 114 epitome 116 extreme

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff Original Full Post is found here: The Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet Extreme is the epitome of the ideal intense matte lip colour

In recent years, I’ve noticed a significant shift by brands towards favouring matte lipsticks. This leaves me conflicted because I want to do these new products justice, yet matte lipsticks are not my personal choice nor preference. I am all about a creamy lip with a slight gloss. So, when I spotted the new Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet Extreme, I almost recoiled in horror.

Not content with a mere matte lipstick, as found in their Rouge Allure Velvet range, Chanel has upped the ante, and introduced an INTENSE MATTE lipstick!

chanel rouge allure velvet extreme - 112 ideal 114 epitome 116 extreme

After my initial look of disbelief, I did deign to try these to see just how much more intense a matte lipstick can be. I must confess that while I do not wear matte lipstick at the best of times, if I do wear one, it is inevitably the Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet.

I first discovered them about 5 years ago, and they are the only matte lip products I will wear for the simple reason, they are lightweight and not drying. They also come in beautiful opaque shades that are incredibly flattering.

So I had a very valid concern with the Rouge Allure Velvet Extreme – does extreme, intense matte come with extreme, intense drying effects? 😛

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

This post The Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet Extreme is the epitome of the ideal intense matte lip colour was first published on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on another website other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen & should be reported. For weekly updates sign up here

No comments:

Post a Comment