Thursday 25 August 2016

Because we are all unique, there are 3 versions of the new Clarins Treatment Essence for different skin concerns

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: Because we are all unique, there are 3 versions of the new Clarins Treatment Essence for different skin concerns

Alrighty then, I think a bunch of you have been waiting for this post to go up – I sure have gotten a lot of inquiries after I gave you the overview of the new Clarins Treatment Essences about 2 weeks back! If you’d like to know a little more about the Treatment Essence, I’d suggest reading the previous post – it’s very comprehensive.

In this one, I’m focusing on what I think of them, having had them in my skincare rotation for almost 2 months (I had a jumpstart on them cos the media launch in Malaysia was way before I went to Paris! LOL!).

clarins treatment essence - multi active, extra firming, super restorative

Because many of you lovely international beauties asked if you can get this in Europe or North America soon, I checked and the answer I received from Clarins Paris is an unfortunate, not now. These Clarins Treatment Essences will be Asia-exclusive for a while, until they figure out how well it’s doing. So, if you’re travelling through Asia or have friends or family in Asia, now’s the time to ask for a favour! πŸ˜€

Being a Treatment Essence that is supposed to “unlock” the skin barrier to allow your skincare to penetrate better into your skin, Clarins has positioned this product as a pre-skincare product.

Cleansing -> Acid toner (if using) -> Clarins Treatment Essence -> rest of skincare 

There are 3 different essences formulated for 3 different skincare concerns. While Clarins uses age as a gauge (Multi-Active for those in their 20’s, Extra-Firming for those in their 30’s and Super Restorative for those in their 40’s – more detail on which to choose in my previous introductory post) I prefer to classify them according to your skin concerns.

Because I had the opportunity to try all 3 (no, you do not need all 3 – perish the thought and protect your wallet!) I’ll tell you what I think of each, and how I feel they fit for different skins πŸ™‚ I know many of you had gone out to get samples so now’s your time to share YOUR review below! πŸ˜€

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post Because we are all unique, there are 3 versions of the new Clarins Treatment Essence for different skin concerns appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment