Thursday 11 August 2016

From a Rosebud to a Poppy, the Bobbi Brown Nourishing Lip Color blooms beautifully on lips

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: From a Rosebud to a Poppy, the Bobbi Brown Nourishing Lip Color blooms beautifully on lips

Once upon a time, there was a range of lipsticks I loved. I loved them for many  years, building my collection from the bottom up, loving the balmy texture, the moisturising feel and the wearable colours available. Then one day, they were reformulated and I lost my one true love.

So I sat, and whined and pined for a lost love.

But as lost loves go, I’ve found another, and my heart gave a little leap of joy. I can now start a brand new collection!

bobbi brown nourishing lip color - poppy rosebud

For anyone bemoaning how the new Dior Addict lipstick (2015 version) falls short of its predecessors, you might be pleased to know I’ve found us a replacement! 😀

Ladies, look to the new Bobbi Brown Nourishing Lip Color, a brand new range of lipsticks from Bobbi Brown that are infused with avocado, babassu and jojoba oils to hydrate, smooth and comfort lips, while imparting beautiful wearable colours. The minute these touched my lips, I knew the hole in my lipstick collection left by the departure of Dior Addict, was now happily filled! 😀

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post From a Rosebud to a Poppy, the Bobbi Brown Nourishing Lip Color blooms beautifully on lips appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment