Thursday 4 August 2016

Like a glass of iced tea, Terry de Gunzburg Thé Glacé Aqua Parfum is a cool, refreshing treat

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: Like a glass of iced tea, Terry de Gunzburg Thé Glacé Aqua Parfum is a cool, refreshing treat

Someone once told me that perfumes were the easiest things to write about. You just had to show off a few pictures, copy what the press release says about scent notes, and  say when it was available and voila! You have a blog post.

I however beg to differ, for I’m one of those who’d much rather experience a product before sharing my thoughts about it with the world. So, perfumes, like skincare and makeup takes time, because I like to immerse myself in it and then tell people about it.

by terry terry de gunzberg the glace

It’s just as well I waited, for my thoughts on the Terry de Gunzburg Thé Glacé Aqua Parfum scent has changed from day to day, as I’m sure it will for you. Incidentally, “Thé Glacé” translates from French to “Iced Tea” and there is no name more apt than for this refreshing fragrance 🙂

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post Like a glass of iced tea, Terry de Gunzburg Thé Glacé Aqua Parfum is a cool, refreshing treat appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment