Tuesday 23 August 2016

Your say : What beauty products have you rediscovered recently? 

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: Your say : What beauty products have you rediscovered recently? 

You know, being immersed in this world of beauty has its drawbacks. Stop snickering back there, because you know it’s true! If you blog, or if you read enough blogs or follow social media, often you find yourself being updated on what’s new.

Everything published is new or forthcoming. We buy them, and we enjoy them and then… “Ooh look! New shiny makeup!” and what we enjoyed before is stuck at the back of the drawer. I’m, hands up, as guilty as they come. People are already releasing images for Christmas collections, and it’s only August! Slow down, slow down!

rediscovered beauty products

Recently however, I decided to take a look at some of the items I own that I’d forgotten about, or just stopped using, for various unknown reasons. I was curious to see if they might strike the same chord in me now, as they did back when I first got them.

Let me spare the suspense – they did! So here are a few beauty products I rediscovered recently. What are yours? 😀

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post Your say : What beauty products have you rediscovered recently?  appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment