Sunday 14 August 2016

If high coverage foundation’s your thing, the Estee Lauder Futurist Aqua Brilliance Makeup Foundation is brilliant

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: If high coverage foundation’s your thing, the Estee Lauder Futurist Aqua Brilliance Makeup Foundation is brilliant

It’s easy to get caught up in the lure of all that’s new and wonderful when you’re immersed in the world of beauty. As bloggers, it happens all the time because that’s what we’re often fed – the new. So, when a long time reader, pondsandleaves, steered me not-so-gently in the direction of something not so new, I thought it was a good idea to see how good it was.

estee lauder futurist aqua brilliance foundation

The product in question was a foundation – the Estee Lauder Futurist Aqua Brilliance Makeup foundation. For some reason, this one had slipped right under my foundation radar (yes, I have a foundation radar – it’s one makeup item I tend to gravitate towards) and I was very intrigued!

What the Estee Lauder Futurist Aqua Brilliance Makeup foundation claims is a luminous and hydrated visage, with medium to full coverage. I will attest to the coverage. I don’t usually wear high coverage foundation, so it took me a while to get used to this one. As it turns out though, I think it’s a brilliant foundation and deserves a little more hype! Come on, give it up for the future! 😛

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post If high coverage foundation’s your thing, the Estee Lauder Futurist Aqua Brilliance Makeup Foundation is brilliant appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment