Thursday 18 August 2016

Save and Splurge on coloured eyeliner: Chanel Stylo Yeux Waterproof and Sephora Retractable Waterproof Eyeliner

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: Save and Splurge on coloured eyeliner: Chanel Stylo Yeux Waterproof and Sephora Retractable Waterproof Eyeliner

I go through phases with my makeup, and I’m currently in the “lazy girl” phase. I’ve been keeping things light and easy (with emphasis on easy!) with my makeup, so when I wanted to cut back on eyeshadow, I decided to take a very simple way out. I’d wear just coloured eyeliner!

coloured eyeliner

It pretty much started out because I was in a hurry one day and didn’t want to spend time putting on eyeshadow. I do have my go-to palettes and products, but you know, sometimes, even those can fail you. So, I found myself reaching for a Chanel Stylo Yeux Waterproof eyeliner in a bright blue from one of the past seasonal collection, to add a pop of colour to the eyes.

Little did I realise that it was the start of a new obsession for me! LOL! 😀 I did end up with a save and splurge option so I wanted to share them with you. If you have brands with coloured eyeliner that you love, please share it with me? 🙂

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post Save and Splurge on coloured eyeliner: Chanel Stylo Yeux Waterproof and Sephora Retractable Waterproof Eyeliner appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment