Tuesday 16 August 2016

Got it on a whim but keeping it as a staple – the miracle of the SU:M37 Miracle Rose Cleansing Stick

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: Got it on a whim but keeping it as a staple – the miracle of the SU:M37 Miracle Rose Cleansing Stick

There are some things you come across, pick up on a whim and then, wonder why you’d never heard of it before, because it’s so good! Well, let you not make the same mistake I did, because you NEED this SU:M37 Miracle Rose Cleansing Stick. Ok, I say need, you probably only really want it.

sum37 miracle rose cleansing stick

But if you’re a skincare addict, like me you probably NEED this! πŸ˜€

I picked this up on a bit of a whim one day, when I discovered that iHerb now carries a small selection of Korean skincare products. It’s a small selection and perhaps, some items aren’t as cheap as they are on other sites, but I browsed nonetheless. That’s when my eyes fell on this very interesting product – a cleansing stick.

Cleansing stick. I’d never come across something like this! Naturally, into the shopping basket it went, and when I received it, I quickly put it into rotation. Come on, wouldn’t you?! πŸ˜€

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post Got it on a whim but keeping it as a staple – the miracle of the SU:M37 Miracle Rose Cleansing Stick appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment