Wednesday 3 August 2016

TL;DR I’m conflicted about the Clarins Instant Light Lip Comfort Oil

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: TL;DR I’m conflicted about the Clarins Instant Light Lip Comfort Oil

Some people say I write too much. Ok, sorry so here’s the short version about the Clarins Lip Oil (see, I even shortened the name from the full version of Clarins Instant Light Lip Comfort Oil).

I don’t know if this is makeup or skincare and there’s no blooming colour. But it’s nice. Kinda. Fin.

Now, if your attention isn’t wont to waver, here’s the full version.

claring instant light lip comfort oil raspberry

Clains introduced their Instant Light Lip Comfort Oil (which I’ll just call the Clarins Lip Oil for brevity) some time late last year as part of a limited edition collection. It turned out that it was so popular that Clarins has now made it permanent! So, if you’re a fan then rejoice! If you were upset for not being able to try it when it first launched, rejoice! 😀

But what on earth is this?!

Good question.

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post TL;DR I’m conflicted about the Clarins Instant Light Lip Comfort Oil appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment