Tuesday 20 September 2016

Cushion Foundation Commentary: Western brands vs Korean brands

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: Cushion Foundation Commentary: Western brands vs Korean brands

After trying cushion foundations from both Western and Korean brands in recent times, I thought I’d share some quick thoughts on how I feel about how they stack up against each other. They are by no means comprehensive, as the market is quite saturated with cushion foundations and I do not claim to have tried all the brands out there. However, I believe what I’ve tried represents a reasonable cross-section of what’s on offer out there.

cushion foundation western korean comparison

For a more detailed insight into the brands I tried, I’d suggest you run through Cushion Foundation Week 1 (Western brand cushions) and Week 2 (Korean brand cushions). I’ve shared in there my thoughts on each of them in greater depth and how they compare to each other.

But for those of you wondering just how similar or different the Western brands have recently approached cushion foundations, which were made popular by the Korean brands, this is what I think.

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post Cushion Foundation Commentary: Western brands vs Korean brands appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment