Thursday 15 September 2016

Cushion Foundation Week 2 Day 5 : Mamonde Cover Powder Cushion gives you coverage at an affordable price

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: Cushion Foundation Week 2 Day 5 : Mamonde Cover Powder Cushion gives you coverage at an affordable price

Hello friends,  and welcome to Day 5 of Cushion Foundation Week 2 (The K-Beauty Edition)! We’re in the home stretch!

Naturally, I will not have ALL the brands in the market for this head to head comparisons – Korean brands aren’t all that generous at providing samples, unlike the Western brands I worked with before this – but I have enough to take you through 7 (yes, count that) SEVEN days of Cushion Foundations. This time, we will have a whole WEEK of cushions and then on Day 8 (if I have not yet collapsed from exhaustion), I’ll give you a round up, and on Day 9 (Yes, I’ve thought this through) I’ll do you a quick comparison of Korean vs Western brand cushions based on what I’ve tested so far. Whew! There’s a lot to get through so, fasten your seatbelts, here we go!

mamonde cover powder cushion

When I showed you my favouritest cushion foundation, I received rumblings of “But it’s so expensive!” Hey guys, this can’t possibly be your first visit to MWS, can it? You come to MWS for the expensive stuff, don’t you?! 😛 LOL! But happily for some of you, here’s one that I quite like (it falls a few steps short of being No. 1 on my list) Day 5 of Cushion Foundation Week 2 (the K-Beauty edition) is a the more affordable Mamonde Cover Powder Cushion, a brand that’s just entered our beauty scene just last month!

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post Cushion Foundation Week 2 Day 5 : Mamonde Cover Powder Cushion gives you coverage at an affordable price appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment