Friday 16 September 2016

Cushion Foundation Week 2 Day 6: April Skin Magic Snow Cushion SPF50+ PA+++ comes highly raved!

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: Cushion Foundation Week 2 Day 6: April Skin Magic Snow Cushion SPF50+ PA+++ comes highly raved!

Anyone still here for Day 6 of Cushion Foundation Week 2 (The K-Beauty Edition)? Let’s hear you! Oh yes, we have T-1 more to go before we’re done! Go here to see what’s been featured so far.

Naturally, I will not have ALL the brands in the market for this head to head comparisons – Korean brands aren’t all that generous at providing samples, unlike the Western brands I worked with before this – but I have enough to take you through 7 (yes, count that) SEVEN days of Cushion Foundations. This time, we will have a whole WEEK of cushions and then on Day 8 (if I have not yet collapsed from exhaustion), I’ll give you a round up, and on Day 9 (Yes, I’ve thought this through) I’ll do you a quick comparison of Korean vs Western brand cushions based on what I’ve tested so far. Whew! There’s a lot to get through so, fasten your seatbelts, here we go!

april skin magic snow cushion

When I did my first round of Cushion Foundation Week, I was told by so many people that I had to a) please try all the Korean cushions (what? sponsor me? 😛 ) and b) please try this April Skin Magic Snow Cushion SPF50+ PA+++ because this one was THE BEST IN THE MARKET!

I raised a sceptical brow. You know me right? I couldn’t resist the challenge 😀

But when momentum gathered for Cushion Foundation Week 2 (the K-Beauty Edition), and I had a missing slot, I hunted around online for a site to buy this one to try, that wouldn’t scalp me and that I didn’t have to wait till I was 80 before it got here. Happily I found it on a local website (Hermo) and now I know what you’re wondering. Is this April Skin Magic Snow Cushion deserving of all the manic raves out there? Is this truly THE BEST CUSHION?!

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post Cushion Foundation Week 2 Day 6: April Skin Magic Snow Cushion SPF50+ PA+++ comes highly raved! appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment