Thursday 1 September 2016

When the promising SPF50 PA++++ rating of The Body Shop Skin Defence is an anti-climax

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: When the promising SPF50 PA++++ rating of The Body Shop Skin Defence is an anti-climax

I’m always excited to try a new sunscreen. I run through sunscreen like water, so it’s always easy for me to flit about, even if I always find myself coming back to roost with my Holy Grail sunscreen. (Incidentally, I’m told that the new catch-phrase is ‘Ride or Die’ vs ‘Holy Grail’ vs ‘Desert Island’ – I’d rather be a little holy than ride or die so you won’t see me use that phrase any time soon! Oops, I just did didn’t I?)

The newest I put to the test was what the people from The Body Shop excitedly told me was their first ever sunscreen product. First ever! I didn’t realise that TBS never had a sunscreen before this, did you?

the body shop skin defence sunscreen

Except they didn’t call it a sunscreen or a sun protection. This is The Body Shop Skin Defence Multi-Protection Essence SPF50 PA++++! I was so enamoured by the high SPF and PA (UVA blocking) rating that I think I overlooked one thing. TBS did not call this one a sunscreen.

Note that it is a Multi-Protection Essence, and the texture of the product hammers this home, by being a lightweight, watery texture. Yet the promise of SPF50 and PA++++ rating really had me by the short and curlies. I HAD to know if this might be my new favourite sunscreen? Would you like to know too? 😉

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post When the promising SPF50 PA++++ rating of The Body Shop Skin Defence is an anti-climax appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment