Tuesday 6 September 2016

Rifling through the Bobbi Brown Mask Wardrobe for an Instant Detox, Skin Nourish and Radiance Boost

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: Rifling through the Bobbi Brown Mask Wardrobe for an Instant Detox, Skin Nourish and Radiance Boost

A little earlier this year, Bobbi Brown rolled out a trio of face masks in their skincare range, that had everyone in a tizz. Masks are enjoying a bit of a renaissance these days, I’ve noticed, and brands that are quick to roll with the times usually are quick to garner results.

Naturally, since I move at the speed of a glacier, it’s only taken me till now to work out what I think about them. On the minus side, the brand’s shaking their head at my tardiness. On the plus side, they’re permanent, and I’ve used these for months so I now am quite sure how I feel about them.

bobbi brown mask - instant detox, skin nourish, radiance boost

There are 3 different masks in the Bobbi Brown mask wardrobe, targeted at different uses and purposes. When they were first launched, I was told that the Instant Detox mask wasn’t going to be sold in Malaysia, so I “imported” one in from Singapore. The minute I got it, I was told it’d passed regulations and was available in our market. Tsk! 😛 But that meant I had a full selection and could therefore have a good go at them! 😀" class="wp-smiley" style="height: 1em; max-height: 1em;" /> Let me tell you about each of them, and which I like… and importantly, which I don’t! 😀" class="wp-smiley" style="height: 1em; max-height: 1em;" />

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post Rifling through the Bobbi Brown Mask Wardrobe for an Instant Detox, Skin Nourish and Radiance Boost appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment