Tuesday 27 September 2016

Oh Catrice Blush Artist Palette! I love my luxury products but for a blush, CorALL I Need!

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: Oh Catrice Blush Artist Palette! I love my luxury products but for a blush, CorALL I Need!

Apologies for the enforced break. We had some technical problems in the past few days that had the website looking a little screwy, so I couldn’t work on it. Little things you know. But I was kind of glad because it allowed me a few days to breathe and just get back into the swing of things!

Not long ago, I showed you a pretty blush from affordable brand, Catrice. It was pretty to wear and pretty to look at. But it had its shortcomings. Well, let me now show you yet another blush from Catrice, that is not only pretty to wear and pretty to look at, it has no real shortcomings that I know of! Now, for a picky blush user like me, that’s quite a feat!

catrice blush artist palette corall i need

This rather battered looking palette is the Catrice Blush Artist palette in 020 Corall I Need that is basically a blush trio. There are 3 shades I believe, a bronzey trio and a rosy pink trio besides this coral trio. I don’t know very much about availability, but all I will say is this – if you see this at your local Catrice counter, buy it. Do not pass go! You will regret not getting it I promise! 😀

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post Oh Catrice Blush Artist Palette! I love my luxury products but for a blush, CorALL I Need! appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment