Sunday 4 September 2016

I paid RM10 for the Pixy Two Way Cake Compact Foundation to see why it’s a cult favourite!

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: I paid RM10 for the Pixy Two Way Cake Compact Foundation to see why it’s a cult favourite!

I’ve been often accused of featuring (and liking) products on MWS that are out of the reach of many people, because they are expensive stuff. Unfortunately, I do love my luxury and I’m so much older than the average blogger, that I’ve earned my stripes (and money LOL!), so I’m really not very sorry.

But today, I’m going to show you something that slips in at just under RM10 (approx US$2.50) so if this doesn’t, as they say, calm your tits, I don’t know what will.

pixy 2 way cake compact powder foundation natural white

The product in question is the Pixy Two Way Cake Compact Foundation. There are a few different types available, but I purchased the Pixy UV Whitening Two Way Cake Perfect Fit compact powder foundation. This is the refill, which comes in a hard plastic compact, so I found no need to buy the case.

Those of you who are familiar with my usual go-to brands for foundations may now be giving me the side-eye, and scratching your head in confusion. PB using a RM10 foundation? Something must be wrong with her!

The reason I decided to experiment, was because a friend who is a flight attendant mentioned that this product was a product she used, and that was an open secret among her fellow flight attendants, for helping their makeup sit and stay put for long hours. Now, if there’s someone you should be taking advice from for longlasting makeup, it’s flight attendants, especially those who do long-haul flights. I’ve always been amazed at how perfect their makeup looks despite the long hours and dry cabin air. Me? I look like a bus ran me over, and I was just sitting down! Naturally, after I was told of this open secret, I had to see what the fuss was about.

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post I paid RM10 for the Pixy Two Way Cake Compact Foundation to see why it’s a cult favourite! appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment