Thursday 8 September 2016

Your say: Are you Team Makeup or Team No Makeup?

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: Your say: Are you Team Makeup or Team No Makeup?

Is going bare-faced the new makeup trend? A bit of shake-em-up news in the celebrity and beauty world in the past week has to do with the decision of songstress Alicia Keys to stop wearing makeup for her photoshoots, performances and even on the red carpet it seems (you can read about it on the black hole time-sucker that is the Daily Mail LOL!).

I can understand how her stand makes a statement. As a celebrity, she’s always had makeup painted on her, and she’s judged on her apperances. You’d have to have makeup an inch thick, for it to be seen and to photograph well. I can understand therefore why she’d want to stop cold turkey and enjoy her new-found freedom from celebrity-pressure.

makeup or no makeup - applying blush

Good for her… except it means I’m out of a job if I’m blogging about makeup, and everyone follows her stance, aren’t I? LOL! 😀 So, I want you to weigh in with your thoughts – are you Team Makeup or Team No Makeup? Was there something that caused you to feel either way?

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post Your say: Are you Team Makeup or Team No Makeup? appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment