Saturday 17 September 2016

Cushion Foundation Week 2 Day 7: Sulwhasoo Perfecting Cushion Brightening SPF50+ PA+++ made me love cushion foundations!

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: Cushion Foundation Week 2 Day 7: Sulwhasoo Perfecting Cushion Brightening SPF50+ PA+++ made me love cushion foundations!

You made it! I made it! Yay! We’re on Day 7 and the final day of Cushion Foundation Week 2 (The K-Beauty Edition)! If you missed the whole shebang, find them all here and look out for the round up tomorrow!

Naturally, I will not have ALL the brands in the market for this head to head comparisons – Korean brands aren’t all that generous at providing samples, unlike the Western brands I worked with before this – but I have enough to take you through 7 (yes, count that) SEVEN days of Cushion Foundations. This time, we will have a whole WEEK of cushions and then on Day 8 (if I have not yet collapsed from exhaustion), I’ll give you a round up, and on Day 9 (Yes, I’ve thought this through) I’ll do you a quick comparison of Korean vs Western brand cushions based on what I’ve tested so far. Whew! There’s a lot to get through so, fasten your seatbelts, here we go!

sulwhasoo perfecting cushion brightening

The 7th and final day of Cushion Foundation Week 2 (the K-Beauty edition) features the cushion foundation that convinced me that cushion foundations could have coverage, offer a lovely glow to the skin and be perfectly convenient. It is the Sulwhasoo Perfecting Cushion which comes in 2 formula – Perfecting Cushion and Perfecting Cushion Brightening.

I had been told before this that the Sulwhasoo Perfecting Cushion was very good, and that I had to try it if I could. I bought it for a friend who had heard the same things, and she wasn’t sold on it as compared to Iope. So, as we tended to share similar tastes in bases, I decided not to try it too. But I received the Perfecting Cushion Brightening in the special limited edition packaging that you see here, in a press gift bag one day, and eventually gave it a go. I was blown away! 😀

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post Cushion Foundation Week 2 Day 7: Sulwhasoo Perfecting Cushion Brightening SPF50+ PA+++ made me love cushion foundations! appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment