Sunday 5 February 2017

Thank goodness! Shiseido Synchro Skin Lasting Liquid Foundation is a worthy successor to a discontinued fave

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: Thank goodness! Shiseido Synchro Skin Lasting Liquid Foundation is a worthy successor to a discontinued fave

Some time last year, I came across a bit of a buzz about a new foundation from Shiseido – Synchro Skin Lasting Liquid Foundation. I’m usually wary when there’s a big buzz – it usually means that it’s more than a little hyped. So, when I got my hands on it, I took my time putting it through its paces.

shiseido synchro skin lasting liquid foundation

I later found out that the Shiseido Synchro Skin Lasting Liquid Foundation replaces the Perfect Refining Foundation, which devastated me. That was one of my favourite foundations! Synchro Skin suddenly had a lot more to live up to!

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post Thank goodness! Shiseido Synchro Skin Lasting Liquid Foundation is a worthy successor to a discontinued fave appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment