Thursday 23 August 2018

Beauty hors d’oeuvres: Pamper your skin with more ginseng with additions to Sulwhasoo signature ginseng range

sulwhasoo concentrated renewing ginseng serum

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff Original Full Post is found here: Beauty hors d’oeuvres: Pamper your skin with more ginseng with additions to Sulwhasoo signature ginseng range

Truth to tell, I was going to show you a product I’m really enjoying right now. I had taken my photos and they were fancy ass! But I’ve only just gone and lost my SD-card with those photos and all my recent holiday photos in it! It’s only the latest in a series of misfortunes to have befallen me in recent times, so at this stage, I’m just sort of numb and immune to all this #prayforPB

sulwhasoo concentrated renewing ginseng serum

Instead, I’ll share a quick short about some products from Sulwhasoo I’ve come across recently, that have intrigued me.

Sitting at the pinnacle of this premium brand is the Sulwhasoo Concentrated Renewing Ginseng line. The most famous product is their Sulwhasoo Concentrated Renewing Ginseng Cream which I’ve used and enjoy using (but which I’ve neglected to tell you about! I’ll remedy that soon) This year, Sulwhasoo has expanded this line with a few products, one of which I am quite excited about! See if you can guess which 😀

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

This post Beauty hors d’oeuvres: Pamper your skin with more ginseng with additions to Sulwhasoo signature ginseng range was first published on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on another website other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen & should be reported. For weekly updates sign up here

No comments:

Post a Comment