Sunday 19 August 2018

Pucker up for a squeeze of Mamonde Creamy Tint Squeeze Lip creamy liquid lipstick

mamonde creamy tint squeeze lip

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff Original Full Post is found here: Pucker up for a squeeze of Mamonde Creamy Tint Squeeze Lip creamy liquid lipstick

It was quite amusing to me when the Mamonde Creamy Tint Squeeze Lip was sent out. I came across so many people squealing and going “Ooh! First time ever a squeeze lipstick!” Well, WRONG! Other brands have done it too in the same or slightly different forms, most recently, the Bobbi Brown Art Stick Liquid Lip that looks exactly the same. I own one of them. Just never got round to talking about it.

Pay a little more attention to what’s going on around you, and you’ll realise that makeup trends are cyclical and what goes around comes around!

mamonde creamy tint squeeze lip

But what intrigued me enough to share about these Mamonde Creamy Tint Squeeze Lips is because I have a soft spot for the brand. I know I often say I’m not into Korean brands, but Mamonde has gotten under my skin in a good way. Their skincare is quite decent and my little experience with their small makeup range has been fairly positive too. I still use their Flower Pop blush very often! 😀 And I like that they are very affordable, yet without compromising on packaging or quality. You know me. I’m picky about things like this, but when a brand grabs hold of my attention, I usually tend to look a little more kindly on it 😀

I shared a picture of these Mamonde Creamy Tint Squeeze Lips on Instagram a little while ago, and received many requests for me to share my thoughts on them. So here we are! 🙂

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

This post Pucker up for a squeeze of Mamonde Creamy Tint Squeeze Lip creamy liquid lipstick was first published on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on another website other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen & should be reported.

No comments:

Post a Comment