Wednesday 15 August 2018

YOUR SAY: Do your skincare routines change when you travel?

travel skincare change routine

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff Original Full Post is found here: YOUR SAY: Do your skincare routines change when you travel?

I have a couple of short trips lined up in coming weeks, which I’m a) looking forward to and b) quite dreading LOL! All trips leave me with this conflicted feeling these days.

On the one hand, I look forward to a break and to being somewhere else for a bit. On the other hand, it means being in close quarters with people for most of the day (even if it’s family), uncertain meal times, and ugh! having to pack! And my poor plants! Will they all be dead when I get home?!

Yes, I do realise that last bit was a bit aunty, but the worry is real! I have some chillies coming along and some vege and herbs just sprouting so I hope they don’t die while I’m away.

travel skincare change routine

But that aside, one of the things I have to pack stumps me the most and that is skincare. Makeup is easy. I usually toss some random pieces into a little pouch and I’m done because I know the odds of me wearing much makeup while away is very low. But skincare! Do I go with my full arsenal or do I pare it down to a minimum? Do I pack a mask? Will I use it? Help!

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

This post YOUR SAY: Do your skincare routines change when you travel? was first published on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on another website other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen & should be reported.

No comments:

Post a Comment