Thursday 30 August 2018

These prettty Marc Jacobs Air Blush powders will leave your cheeks looking air-brushed!

marc jacobs air blush soft glow duo

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff Original Full Post is found here: These prettty Marc Jacobs Air Blush powders will leave your cheeks looking air-brushed!

I’m surprised that the Marc Jacobs Air Blush doesn’t get more air-time. Aside from the quick flash in the pan when they were launched about 2 years back, they are surprisingly absent from most people’s Instagram shots. I thought they were Instagram-worthy, don’t you?

marc jacobs air blush soft glow duo

I was very fortunate to have been sent the blushes in a PR package, although to this day, I don’t know who sent them, and who I should thank. It niggles at me! I’ve shared them now and again online, but really, they deserve a feature on the blog, because these are one of my favourite blushes.

When you realise that I own a LARGE DRAWER filled with blushes, you’ll know that’s saying something! LOL! 😀

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

This post These prettty Marc Jacobs Air Blush powders will leave your cheeks looking air-brushed! was first published on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on another website other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen & should be reported. For weekly updates sign up here

No comments:

Post a Comment