Tuesday 21 August 2018

Chanel releases Boy de Chanel makeup and boy! Am I in love with its aesthetics!

boy de chanel makeup

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff Original Full Post is found here: Chanel releases Boy de Chanel makeup and boy! Am I in love with its aesthetics!

While I don’t usually talk about press releases of upcoming products (I’m never sure if anyone is really interested – if you are, tell me!), one just dropped into my mailbox that I was so intrigued by, I had to share it, because I’m curious about what you might think of this upcoming makeup release too!

boy de chanel makeupI invite you to feast your eyes on this gloriously aesthetically pleasing range of makeup by Chanel. It is the Boy de Chanel makeup collection, and I am positively smitten by it! I mean, look at that beautiful matte finish, that eye-pleasing midnight blue shade that is so understated, yet so eye-catching.

For once, the boys have it better than the girls, I swear!

Did I say “boys”? 😀

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

This post Chanel releases Boy de Chanel makeup and boy! Am I in love with its aesthetics! was first published on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on another website other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen & should be reported.

No comments:

Post a Comment