Tuesday 7 August 2018

Despite the name you can use the Dr. Jart+ Every Sun Day UV Sunscreen everyday not just on Sunday

dr. jart+ every sun day uv sunscreen

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff Original Full Post is found here: Despite the name you can use the Dr. Jart+ Every Sun Day UV Sunscreen everyday not just on Sunday

Firstly, apologies for the silence across the board. I’m just going through stuff right now that I would probably talk about some day, but today isn’t the day. Instead, I’m going to slip into the familiar, like a pair of soft, old, PJs and muse about a subject dear to my heart – sunscreen. And the sunscreen of choice is Dr. Jart+ Every Sun Day UV Sunscreen.

dr. jart+ every sun day uv sunscreen

To be honest, I’d never have thought to try this one, simply because I’m a bit of a stickler when it comes to sunscreen. I like using what works, because what doesn’t work can screw things up something awful for me.

This Dr. Jart+ Every Sun Day UV Sunscreen was a very generous gift from a reader who I met some time last year. For a time, I had a good time scheduling little lunch and coffee meet-ups with quite many of you, some of whom I’ve continued being friends with since. You never know how it turns out till you try, I say 🙂

But this reader shared with me this Dr. Jart+ Every Sun Day UV Sunscreen because it was one she enjoyed using and she wanted me to try it for myself. I eventually did a few months ago!

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

This post Despite the name you can use the Dr. Jart+ Every Sun Day UV Sunscreen everyday not just on Sunday was first published on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on another website other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen & should be reported.

No comments:

Post a Comment