Monday 13 August 2018

Feed your skin some of that delicious The Body Shop Ethiopian Honey Deep Nourishing Mask

the body shop ethiopian honey deep nourishing mask

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff Original Full Post is found here: Feed your skin some of that delicious The Body Shop Ethiopian Honey Deep Nourishing Mask

Sometimes, a product from a well-known brand surprises you with its efficacy. And it’s times like that that you find a little vindication in not always going for everything niche and expensive. A product I’d been meaning to share is The Body Shop Ethiopian Honey Deep Nourishing Mask.

the body shop ethiopian honey deep nourishing mask

This wasn’t love at first sight though. I ran into problems the first few times I used it, and there wasn’t a lot of information out there about how to address them. So, enter me! PB to the rescue! LOL 😀

The Body Shop Ethiopian Honey Deep Nourishing Mask is one of the masks available in their mask wardrobe. I’d been quite fascinated by them for a while, and I’ve been told that the clay masks are quite good. They are quite affordable too, which is useful when you have to slather on a product generously.

But when I was shopping around before this, my eye was drawn to the Ethiopian Honey mask, simply because I like using products with honey. They are always soothing to the skin, hydrating and nourishing. All good stuff! So home I traipsed with a pot of hunny in my bag, just like Pooh 😀

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

This post Feed your skin some of that delicious The Body Shop Ethiopian Honey Deep Nourishing Mask was first published on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on another website other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen & should be reported.

No comments:

Post a Comment