Thursday 2 August 2018

Eat at Chez PB: Salmon Fish Cakes

salmon fish cakes recipe

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff Original Full Post is found here: Eat at Chez PB: Salmon Fish Cakes

Confession time. I don’t like eating salmon.

Unless it’s sashimi. But cooked salmon does not appeal to me at all. So, why on earth I ended up with a piece of salmon fillet in my freezer boggles my mind!

salmon fish cakes recipe

In an effort to make it work, I decided decided to try something – Salmon Fish Cakes or Salmon Patties. I do like fish cakes, or fish patties. It is always a nice accompaniment to make a salad more substantial, or to have it with pasta, in a sandwich or heck, just as a snack!

It turned out quite a treat, and is really quite easy, so I thought I’d share it with you 🙂

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

This post Eat at Chez PB: Salmon Fish Cakes was first published on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on another website other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen & should be reported.

No comments:

Post a Comment