Sunday 23 September 2018

A skincare routine should not be complicated : Focus on the 6 Pillars of Skincare

how to plan a skincare routine

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff Original Full Post is found here: A skincare routine should not be complicated : Focus on the 6 Pillars of Skincare

I mentioned once before that we are in the Age of Skincare in the beauty world, and with it comes many self-proclaimed experts. Rather, sometimes, people confuse enthusiasts, like me, with an expert, which can lead to all sorts of problems.

But what I’ve really noticed, from following such experts and enthusiasts, it’s this – A skincare routine is now made out to be far more complicated than it used to be.

skincare is not complicated

But it doesn’t have to be.

I’m not saying of course, that the original 3-step skincare routine popularized by Clinique should be the way to go. While those 3 steps form the basic pillars of a skincare routine, I do believe that they can be supplemented and further strengthened by additional pillars.

I just don’t believe that you have to think so hard about it, nor believe that a complicated, multi-product, multi-layered skincare routine will be the best thing for your skin 😛

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

This post A skincare routine should not be complicated : Focus on the 6 Pillars of Skincare was first published on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on another website other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen & should be reported. For weekly updates sign up here

No comments:

Post a Comment