Thursday 20 September 2018

I love the Melano CC Intensive Anti-Spot Essence so much I almost did not want to tell you about it!

melano cc intensive anti-spot essence

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff Original Full Post is found here: I love the Melano CC Intensive Anti-Spot Essence so much I almost did not want to tell you about it!

I’d been debating for a while whether to spill the beans on one of my favourite Vitamin C serums to date. On the one hand, there are some things I’d like to keep to my self, hugging it to my chest with a sly smile, knowing it’s my little secret. On the other hand, I’m a damn blogger, prone to sharing LOL! So, I guess I’ll tell you about the Melano CC Intensive Anti-Spot Essence.

melano cc intensive anti-spot essence

Melano CC, from what I understand, is a Japanese brand under the Rohto-Mentholatum umbrella (the same one that houses Hada Labo). If I’m not mistaken, they only have one range, which focuses on the use of Vitamin C.

I remember someone telling me about it once, a few years ago. It wasn’t until I came upon it in a pharmacy that I decided to pick one up to try. Yes, Melano CC is found in pharmacies (or drugstores) in Japan and in some other countries (but not yet Malaysia, unfortunately! So read on at your peril)

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

This post I love the Melano CC Intensive Anti-Spot Essence so much I almost did not want to tell you about it! was first published on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on another website other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen & should be reported. For weekly updates sign up here

No comments:

Post a Comment