Thursday 27 September 2018

Beauty Hors d’oeuvres: Unlocking the secrets of the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Unlocked Palette

hourglass ambient lighting edit unlocked palette compared

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff Original Full Post is found here: Beauty Hors d’oeuvres: Unlocking the secrets of the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Unlocked Palette

I wish I didn’t have to rush this “review” out, and I almost never showcase 2 items from the same brand back to back. This time, I am constrained to, as I’ve gotten so many questions about it, which means there is definitely a demand for the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Unlocked Palette. My fingers couldn’t keep up with all the questions flooding me on Instagram LOL!

hourglass ambient lighting edit unlocked palette

This is the palette in question. The Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit palette, that is named “Unlocked”. It boasts 6 brand new shades of finishing powder, bronzer, blush and metallic strobe powder, and it is the first 100% vegan palette by Hourglass. This is in line with their commitment to go cruelty-free and vegan by 2020. Kudos to them!

But what surprises me is that we will be seeing another Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit palette pop up next month. Considering that these palettes are limited edition items, it surprises me that Hourglass will release 2 similar palettes so close to each other (granted colours are different).

But here are some quick thoughts I have about this Hourglass Unlocked Palette, having used it a grand total of 2 times LOL! So, cast your eye a little warily, because this isn’t an in-depth review ok? 😀

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

This post Beauty Hors d’oeuvres: Unlocking the secrets of the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Unlocked Palette was first published on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on another website other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen & should be reported. For weekly updates sign up here

No comments:

Post a Comment