Sunday 2 September 2018

For the record, I have thoroughly enjoyed my time with the YSL Touche Éclat All-in-one Glow Foundation

ysl touche eclat all-in-one glow foundation b10

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff Original Full Post is found here: For the record, I have thoroughly enjoyed my time with the YSL Touche Éclat All-in-one Glow Foundation

I am an unreformed foundation junkie, always on the lookout for something new and interesting in the foundation world. And in recent times, I’ve been quite spoilt for choice! The newest one to grab my attention is the YSL Touche Éclat All-in-one Glow Foundation.

ysl touche eclat all-in-one glow foundation b10

The YSL Touche Éclat All-in-one Glow Foundation is the newest YSL foundation to hit the stores, and one I’d had my eye on for a little while, ever since I stumbled on it online. I’d been messing around recently with fuller coverage foundations from NARS and Bobbi Brown, and I felt it was time to dial it back a little.

The YSL Touche Éclat All-in-one Glow Foundation promises a light-medium natural coverage, with a glowy finish and all day hydration. It sounded right up my alley! 😀

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

This post For the record, I have thoroughly enjoyed my time with the YSL Touche Éclat All-in-one Glow Foundation was first published on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on another website other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen & should be reported. For weekly updates sign up here

No comments:

Post a Comment