Sunday 30 September 2018

There’s a toner for that! Mamonde Flower Toner offers a solution for every type of skin

mamonde flower honey toner, pore clean toner, rose water toner

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff Original Full Post is found here: There’s a toner for that! Mamonde Flower Toner offers a solution for every type of skin

Mamonde is fast becoming one of my favourite go-to affordable skincare brands and from experience, the Mamonde Rose Water Toner is quite impressive for different uses. That’s good news for those of you who want something hydrating that is more wallet-friendly! Recently, Mamonde (pronounced ‘ma-mond’ no fancy ‘eh’ at the end) launched something that intrigued me – more Mamonde Flower Water Toners.

mamonde rose water toner, flower honey toner, pore clean toner

Most of us are already familiar with Mamonde’s Rose Water Toner, and I know it is a crowd favourite. Seizing upon that, Mamonde has now enlarged their range with 5 other different toners to suit different skin needs. I realized I hadn’t told you about the Mamonde Rose Water Toner, so it was time to remedy that.

I unfortunately lost my SD-Card with all my fancy photos I took earlier of all the 5 Mamonde Flower Toners available (accidentally threw it away! Lots of other photos in there too – boohoo!) so you’ll have to make do with what I have here 🙂

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

This post There’s a toner for that! Mamonde Flower Toner offers a solution for every type of skin was first published on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on another website other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen & should be reported. For weekly updates sign up here

No comments:

Post a Comment