Tuesday 18 September 2018

Innisfree Auto Eyebrow, Brow Master and Skinny Brow pencils – Cheap as chips!

innisfree brow pencils

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff Original Full Post is found here: Innisfree Auto Eyebrow, Brow Master and Skinny Brow pencils – Cheap as chips!

I recently shared my favourite brow pencil that I toted all the way back from Japan. It is one of the latest in a long line of brow pencils I’ve been going through over the years. Prior to that, I practically swore by the Chanel brow pencil and got my family members hooked on it too.

Then, I was told by a friend that Innisfree had a brow pencil similar to the Excel one, so I trotted off to the store to have a look. Well, I didn’t know that Innisfree had so many different types of brow pencils! So, in the interest of experimenting, I took a few home with me.

innisfree brow pencils

While I’m not the biggest fan of Korean makeup, I am aware that the Koreans have been setting brow trends for a few years now. So, if anyone should know their brows, they should! I also decided to splurge and grab a few different types, because I couldn’t believe the prices! LOL 😀

I guess you could say I experienced negative sticker shock – I was shocked at how affordable… nay! Cheap! the brow pencils were! Do bear in mind of course, that I last splurged RM160 on one, so trust me, Innisfree is far far below that. But importantly, how much do I like (or hate) these Innisfree brow pencils? 🙂

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

This post Innisfree Auto Eyebrow, Brow Master and Skinny Brow pencils – Cheap as chips! was first published on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on another website other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen & should be reported. For weekly updates sign up here

No comments:

Post a Comment