Thursday 6 September 2018

This Clinique Dramatically Different Hydrating Jelly is clearly quite different!

clinique dramatically different hydrating jelly

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff Original Full Post is found here: This Clinique Dramatically Different Hydrating Jelly is clearly quite different!

When I stumbled across the new Clinique Dramatically Different Hydrating Jelly online, I did something unprecedented for me. I contacted the local Clinique people and pretty much brazenly asked if I could have a go. There was one reason why I found it so eye-catching.

Its aesthetics.

clinique dramatically different hydrating jelly

You must admit that you too would have done a double-take upon seeing this clear bottle. Most of us would be familiar with Clinique’s Dramatically Different Moisturising Lotion, affectionately known as DDML. The bottle with the yellow lotion moisturiser would have accompanied many a teen on their skincare journey. That said, I didn’t use it LOL! I never tried it till much much later.

And if I’m to be honest, I hated DDML. It broke me out when I thought I could not break out anymore. I tried different textures, and it was the same. Meh. Naturally therefore, when Clinique generously handed me a bottle of Dramatically Different Hydrating Jelly to try for myself, it was with a little trepidation on their part. I don’t fault them for I am also known to be caustic when things don’t work out 😛

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

This post This Clinique Dramatically Different Hydrating Jelly is clearly quite different! was first published on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on another website other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen & should be reported. For weekly updates sign up here

No comments:

Post a Comment