Tuesday 11 September 2018

If you’re in the market for a facial mist water-bout trying the Jordan Samuel Hydrate Mist

jordan samuel hydrate mist

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff Original Full Post is found here: If you’re in the market for a facial mist water-bout trying the Jordan Samuel Hydrate Mist

I run through facial sprays like erm… water; so am always on the lookout for a new one to try. You may too, if you were as liberal using one as I am with my moisture sandwich skincare method! One brand that had been on my radar for a while was a niche little brand – Jordan Samuel Skin. When I had a bout of dry skin recently, I was recommended the Hydrate Serum. But since I was paying for shipping anyway, I also picked up another cult favourite – the Jordan Samuel Hydrate Mist.

Jordan Samuel made his name with the Hydrate serum, which I’ll tell you about another day. But realizing that you can’t hydrate your skin with just water – you need something more – he came up with the Mist.

To be honest, it took me a little while to figure out if it was indeed working for me.

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

This post If you’re in the market for a facial mist water-bout trying the Jordan Samuel Hydrate Mist was first published on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on another website other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen & should be reported. For weekly updates sign up here

No comments:

Post a Comment