Sunday 16 October 2016

Achieve sweaty-sexy shine on skin with the Victoria Beckham x Estee Lauder Morning Aura

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: Achieve sweaty-sexy shine on skin with the Victoria Beckham x Estee Lauder Morning Aura

I happened to be in Singapore, when the Victoria Beckham x Estee Lauder collection was launched. It is a nice sized collection, not too large as to be overwhelming, and not too small as to be insignificant. There were some nice touches – the Modern Mercury highlighter was a big hit of course. It should be, it’s beautiful, both to look at, and on skin (albeit not on anyone too fair – it shows up a little warm on my skintone) The eyeshadow palette drew a lot of attention, because in the big scheme of things, it was the most “worth it” to buy – 6 colours for 1 rather large price.

Yet, my eye was drawn to a product that wasn’t being put at the front and centre of the collection. A tall, beautiful, fluted gold cylinder, that stood at the back, a little retiring, almost a little shy.

victoria beckham estee lauder morning aura

I didn’t purchase anything back then, but when I got home, the very item I coveted from the range dropped on my desk, and I picked it up with a squeal of delight. Ok, no squealing. I don’t squeal. I might have run around in little circles, pumping my fists with glee instead LOL! 😀

The item I coveted, and had my eye on was the Victoria Beckham x Estee Lauder Morning Aura – an illuminating cream, primer thing, that basically serves little function, except to, as Victoria Beckham says, give your skin a fresh morning glow.

I took it for a spin for a few days, but couldn’t help that niggling feeling at the back of my mind that there was something terribly familiar about it. Happily, I worked out what it was, and oh hey, if you miss it, I might be able to share a “dupe” with you! 😉

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post Achieve sweaty-sexy shine on skin with the Victoria Beckham x Estee Lauder Morning Aura appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment