Monday 17 October 2016

L’Occitane goes super-luxury with the new L’Occitane Harmonie Divine skincare range

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: L’Occitane goes super-luxury with the new L’Occitane Harmonie Divine skincare range

I wanted to bring back a segment I used to have here on MWS, where I tell you about new things that are launching or are available out there. I sometimes get around to using them long enough to share a view, but that often happens months down the road. Some of you I know, aren’t that interested in what I or anyone thinks, you just want to know what’s new, especially in the world of skincare.

So, I’m bringing this back, with the introduction of a new tier of premium, luxury skincare in French brand, L’Occitane.

l'occitane harmonie divine

The new L’Occitane Harmonie Divine range comprises at the moment, of just 2 products – the Serum Harmonie Divine and the Harmonie Divine Cream. It is also priced at a premium, and isn’t quite targeted at just anyone.

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post L’Occitane goes super-luxury with the new L’Occitane Harmonie Divine skincare range appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment