Friday 21 October 2016

Quick update: Unexpected break seguing into a scheduled break

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: Quick update: Unexpected break seguing into a scheduled break

Hi everyone

My apologies for falling off the grid the past few days. I don’t usually feel the need to apologise for not updating the blog, but my disappearance was was a little more sudden, and a little more prolonged than I had earlier expected, so I felt a short explanation was necessary.

hospital

For most of last week, I had been tucked away in the hospital, due to an unexplained viral attack, that left me with a low white blood cell and platelet count and rashes all over my body, even on my face. This is one incidence when I have no tips for you except to get to a hospital, stat! 😛 I suppose this must be what a computer programme feels like, when they get a virus – weak and disoriented LOL! 😀 I’m discharged now, and am, for the most part, feeling fine, albeit a little tired still.

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post Quick update: Unexpected break seguing into a scheduled break appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment