Sunday 2 October 2016

Except for the Chanel Rouge Allure Gloss in Pirate, I’ve made my other glosses walk the plank

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: Except for the Chanel Rouge Allure Gloss in Pirate, I’ve made my other glosses walk the plank

Arr, me hearties! If ye be part of me crew for long enough, ye’ll know that I’m no fan of lip glosses. Nasty, sticky, goopy things! But bless yer landlubber hearts, I’ve found one that I am happy to brandish around like my cutlass right here. Careful, don’t want to poke your eye out!

chanel rouge allure gloss pirate

The gloss in question is one that has been around a while, but one which I’ve only now grown to enjoy tremendously. So much, it’s found permanent residence in my daily bag!

It’s the Chanel Rouge Allure Gloss and the shade I have is Pirate, which explains the slight descent into insanity up there! LOL! 😀 Now I might be late to the party, but I’m sure there are those among you who already use this and love or hate it so it’ll be interesting to hear your thoughts!

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post Except for the Chanel Rouge Allure Gloss in Pirate, I’ve made my other glosses walk the plank appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment