Thursday 6 October 2016

How do you get water out of a raisin? When it is the Caudalie Grape Water (Eau de Raisin) spray!

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: How do you get water out of a raisin? When it is the Caudalie Grape Water (Eau de Raisin) spray!

Face mists. I have a new-found love for them. The reason is because I’ve incorporated misting into my daily skincare routine for a while now. I use an acid toner, and misting after that helps rehydrate my skin and helps my products absorb better.

A while ago, I received a can of the Caudalie Grape Water spray, but mistook it for the Beauty Elixir (which I’m not much a fan of) so I stuck it away in my beauty cabinet for a while. One day, when I ran out of face mist, I decided to try it.

caudalie grape water mist

It didn’t take me long to fall in love with it (and to realise that I was mistaken about it being like the famed Beauty Elixir – it’s MUCH BETTER!). I quickly picked up back up bottles while in Paris, because they were much more affordable there, but I’ve really enjoyed using this, and because it’s so under-rated, I had to share! 😀

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post How do you get water out of a raisin? When it is the Caudalie Grape Water (Eau de Raisin) spray! appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment