Tuesday 4 October 2016

Let’s talk about that ad for Lancome L’Absolu Rouge Lipstick for Fall 2016

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: Let’s talk about that ad for Lancome L’Absolu Rouge Lipstick for Fall 2016

I came across some images for a new Lancome L’Absolu Rouge lipstick that perked me up. I don’t use much from Lancome these days, but they’re a major brand and player in the market and with Lisa Eldridge at their creative helm in recent times, it’s interested me to keep abreast of what’s going on, even if I don’t actually use any of them.

But interest in new lipstick aside, I found the promo images a little disturbing. Here’s one of them and you can find them online if you look. I found it interesting however, that the promo images aren’t as heavily promoted as they usually are. With the faces they are using, I’m surprised. Or perhaps not.

lancome penelope cruz

That is Penelope Cruz, gorgeous lady and a beautiful face for the brand. The lipstick she’s wearing is similarly gorgeous… as is her coat. But hello, why is she naked?!

I’m afraid that’s all I could see when I saw the images – why were the models naked … in an ad for lipstick?!

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post Let’s talk about that ad for Lancome L’Absolu Rouge Lipstick for Fall 2016 appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment