Tuesday 11 October 2016

The Chanel Le Rouge Collection for Fall 2016 will have you seeing red. Literally.

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: The Chanel Le Rouge Collection for Fall 2016 will have you seeing red. Literally.

The Chanel Le Rouge Collection No. 1 which was released as the Chanel Fall 2016 makeup collection, has been around a while. I got these late hence this rather late post, and while I realise that some of the pieces may have sold out, I also later learned that some are permanent. So, as I’d already done my photos, indulge me.

chanel le rouge collection no. 1 fall 2016

Part of the reason I chose to pay a little more attention to the Chanel Fall 2016 collection, and also to some upcoming collections, is because Chanel has got a new creative director in the form of Lucia Pica, and I thought this first collection of her is quite bold. Her upcoming collections, which I’ve had a peep at are also quite refreshing – interesting yet classic.

I’d always looked upon Chanel as the classic brand, sticking to safe and tried and true colours and designs. So, I was quite surprised to see a warm autumnal eyeshadow palette highlighted by a deep burgundy red shadow in there. It surprised me. Chanel isn’t exactly edgy, you would agree.

The Chanel Le Rouge Collection No. 1 is a makeup collection centered around one colour – RED. There are a host of different products available, of which I’ll only show you those pictured here. There are others, and the Illusion d’Ombre shadows come highly raved. I know you’re wondering how that eyeshadow palette fares – I did too LOL! 😀

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post The Chanel Le Rouge Collection for Fall 2016 will have you seeing red. Literally. appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment