Thursday 13 October 2016

Have a London Lark and cavort through London-town with Jo Malone Basil & Neroli Cologne

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: Have a London Lark and cavort through London-town with Jo Malone Basil & Neroli Cologne

When the announcement of the new Jo Malone Basil & Neroli Cologne was first made, I had a little laugh over it. It was about the time that I had just started my little basil growing experiment (still going strong, thank you for asking!) and I was big on everything basil. A perfume in the scent was perfect to round it all up!

jo malone basil and neroli cologne

Interestingly, the brand launched this with the rather vague descriptive phrase “A London Lark”, intending to depict a fashionably fun London. A ‘lark’ as I’m sure you realise is rather like a jaunt or a frolic or caper – all words that have fallen out of use in daily English, rather unfortunately. I highly doubt they meant to refer to a little brown bird LOL! 😛

The launch did bring to my mind a little hint of Camden Town – a little trippy and a little eccentric. For me, London is one of 3 things – loutish, proper or eccentric. Basil & Neroli kind of falls into the last category 😛

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post Have a London Lark and cavort through London-town with Jo Malone Basil & Neroli Cologne appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment