Thursday 3 November 2016

Affordable and Effective: The Bio-Essence Miracle Bio Water Jelly Makeup Remover is a one step cleanser

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: Affordable and Effective: The Bio-Essence Miracle Bio Water Jelly Makeup Remover is a one step cleanser

When I saw that this Bio-Essence Miracle Bio Water Jelly Makeup Remover was selling in the UK for more than DOUBLE what it costs at a local pharmacy here, I confess to letting out a manic mad-scientist howl of laughter. I let out the very same howl of laughter when I came across the last Bio-Essence product that I thought was awful, nevermind the crazy raves it was getting, for reasons unknown to me.

bioessence miracle bio water jelly makeup remover

But when I saw it on sale one day, I decided to give it a go. The idea of a “Jelly Makeup Remover” interested me, and I love nothing more than to debunk cult statuses of products 😀

And then I promptly forgot about it LOL! Oh yes, I’m kind of horrible that way.

It wasn’t until I got round to chatting with a friend, Suzanne, who told me that this was her holy grail makeup remover, that she stocked up on at every opportunity, sweeping pharmacy shelves clean of it whenever she spots it. I gave her the side-eye. Erm. Really? 😛

When I got home, I headed straight for my skincare cupboard, because at the back of my mind, I had that niggling feeling that I had this. I just needed to find the damn thing! And find it I did and I think I understand why she liked it.

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post Affordable and Effective: The Bio-Essence Miracle Bio Water Jelly Makeup Remover is a one step cleanser appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment